Health precautions as related to Covid-19
1) Each client will agree to the Pinnacle health declaration.
2) We will continue to use Enviro-Master Services hospital grade electrostatic fogger multiple times per week in addition to our normal cleaning service.
3) We will be utilizing UV light when the facility is not in use.
4) We will be utilizing Peco Air Purification Technology in all rooms.
5) We will be utilizing anti-bacterial and anti-viral wipes on all equipment during use as well as hospital grade anti-viral anti-bacterial disinfectant spray on all surfaces regularly.
6) We have hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
7) We will keep the facility well ventilated at all times.
8) We will operate on an appointment basis only until August 31st or until total restrictions are lifted.
9) We will limit training sessions and trainers to six people in total per hour in the main gym and one trainer and two clients in the annex off reception. Unlimited outdoor training when the weather permits.
10) We ask that any client or trainer who feels sick to please stay at home.
11) We will use a digital scanner thermometer to check temperature prior to entering the main gym.
12) We ask the clients wear mask into the facility and trainers wear masks at all times.
13) We will be routinely consulting with the medical community regarding developments and suggestions in safety measures.